Monti Inc. can manufacture parts from prototypes and short run production all the way to high volume stamping. At lower levels we can use our CNC Turret Presses or Lasers to fabricate parts with little or no tooling and when volumes rise we can design and build dedicated tooling to stamp parts from coil. We have an expert staff that can design and build dies from the simple to the most complex progressive dies. We have a modern die department with the latest CAD software, CNC mills and 3 CNC wire EDM machines. Our stamping department has late model presses from 45 to 400 tons, modern coil feeding equipment and housed in our new high bay stamping wing. We have experience in punching many different materials including steel, copper, copper alloys, aluminum, fiberglass and flexible insulation materials.
Stamping Capabilities Include:
- A diverse line up of presses ranging from 35 to 400 Tons.
- Short run and high production stamping.
- Blank fed and coil feeding abilities.
- Stamp many different materials.
- On-site CAD/CAM die design and build.
- On-site Tool and Die support team.