Join Monti at its Greenwood, SC facility October 22, 2019 to tour the new plant and powder coating operations. Stay for a complimentary BBQ cookoff between Monti’s own Chris Narburgh and a surprise local BBQ legend and customer. Vote for the best BBQ.
October 22 Agenda
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM Facility Tours
12:15 PM – 1:30 PM BBQ Cookoff
Monti Inc., Greenwood Plant
104 Airport Industrial Park
Greenwood, South Carolina, 29649
Phone: (864) 323-0444
Fax: (864) 323-0325
- Our powder coat systems have been tested to exceed 1,000-hour salt spray, tested per ASTM B117 meeting requirements of UL-1332 including ASTM D7091-05, D1654-08, D610-01, D714-02.
- Our line currently has lots of capacity to offer. With regard to throughput, we paint a 1-3/4” X 7” part and can powder coat and package 36,000 of these during 1 shift.
- Our automated powder coat line handles parts up to 2 ft x 4 ft x 8 ft. Our batch powder coat system can handle parts up to 8 ft x 8 ft x 14 ft. Either line can paint any color.
- Our facility runs 2 shifts:
- First-shift shop: Monday-Friday 7 AM to 3:30 PM
- Second-shift shop: Monday-Thursday 3:30PM to 2AM
- First-shift powder coat: Monday-Thursday 5AM to 3:30PM
- Our entire Greenwood operation is 55,000 square feet. 20,000 square feet of that is our new powder coat building.
- We will have our sales and operation staff onsite and plan to have a few of our Powder Coat suppliers and distributors onsite to help answer any more specific technical questions about our process and layout.