The health and well-being of Monti’s employees is a top priority as we continue business during the COVID-19 outbreak as an essential manufacturer and fabricator to the electrical distribution industry.
Here is what Monti is doing to support our people during this time:
- Monti constantly monitors cleaning and sanitation protocols recommended by the CDC, OSHA, and our Local, State and Federal governments.
- We are working around the clock in cooperation with our dedicated employees to divide our dayshift in our most populated facility into two shifts – three shifts in total – to minimize the number of people in our shop at once.
- Realize that many of our frontline employees depend on overtime as part of their normal income and that a loss in overtime can greatly impact their personal financial situation. For employees that can keep working, we are offering short-term bonuses to those who help us keep our facilities and processes operational.
- We understand the need and encourage those who are symptomatic or have a household member that is symptomatic to stay at home. If an employee or a family member is sick or an employee is facing childcare issues, we are committed to working with them to make sure their financial well-being is taken care of properly.
- We have made accommodations for our high-risk employees as well as those whose roles can be handled remotely, arranging flexible work arrangements to allow them to stay home and remain healthy and productive.
- Internal face-to-face meetings have been reduced and moved to a larger space to accommodate social distancing.
- Company travel is heavily restricted.
- Unscheduled visitors are not allowed.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in all our facilities, especially those highly touched surfaces.
- Implementing tools and procedures to allow our office employees to work from home when possible.