- Ability to assemble fabricated parts at a floor station
- Test/calibrate parts to meet tolerances
- Use hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications
- Identify units that fail test or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary
- This position requires working in a manufacturing environment and ability to lift 30 lbs
- Show up to work daily, on-time and willingness to work over-time.
- Knowledge of blue print reading and basic math skills
Essential Job Functions:
Employees must be able to function well with regard to the following:
- Uncontrolled environmental conditions: noise, dust, dirt, mobile equipment, and walking surfaces strewn with materials, power cords and tools is typical.
- Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs., routine lifting up to 35 lbs., up to 10 times per hour, and pushing / pulling 10 lbs. regularly, 1 to 10 hours per day.
- Any combination of standing, bending, climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, reaching, handling, fingering, feeling and walking 8 to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to work up to 8-10 hour shifts and overtime as required by the work.
- Use of all limbs, dexterous and steady use of hands and arms for long periods of time.
- Simultaneous mental and muscular coordination, visual and audio awareness of surrounding area.