The Warehouse Associate will complete shipments by processing and loading orders with a goal of increasing efficiency, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling finished goods; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Maintains inventory control by entering correct counts when stocking an item.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Finds bin locations, looks up future orders, and prints labels.
- Operates machinery in a safe manner.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains 6S (sort, set, shine, standardize, sustain, safety) standards in all work stations.
- Completes other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Interpersonal and written communication.
- Excellent computer skills (ex. printing, searching).
- Basic math skills (ex. addition, subtraction, multiplication).
- Basic computer skills.
- Mechanical inclination.
- Function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Work well with others on a team.
- Follow instructions and processes.
- Solve problems quickly and efficiently.
- Work with a sense of urgency.
- Willingness to be trained by supervisor.
- Willingness to have performance measured daily.
Preferred Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent.
Previous experience in a warehouse or shipping environment.
- Uncontrolled environmental conditions: noise, dust, dirt, and mobile equipment.
- Routine, repetitive lifting up to 35 lbs., occasional, heavy lifting, and pushing / pulling 10 lbs. regularly, 1 to 10 hours per day.
- Any combination of standing, bending, climbing, balancing, kneeling, crouching, reaching, handling, feeling, and walking 8 to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to work up to 8-10 hour shifts and overtime as required by the work.
- Use of all limbs, dexterous and steady use of hands and arms for long periods of time.
- Simultaneous mental and muscular coordination, visual and audio awareness of surrounding area.
Monti, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.